Product with characteristics and categories
Installation completed for this new 450 kW Francis turbine in an existing site.
Ready for second phase concrete and commissioning.
2 x 8 MW Horizontal Pelton turbines are on their way to their final destination in DRC (Congo).
Below, some aerial photographs of the convoy.
Transportation and logistics consist of multiple essential steps for an export project with these middle scale turbines.
Senior hydro turbine engineer, as a key person of the multidisciplinary engineering team, you manage the planning, design, manufacturing supervision, suppliers and budget management, installation supervision and commissioning of the hydroelectrical unit(s) of your project, in France or abroad.
– Technology monitoring
– Development of new technology/products
– Development and enforcement of new technical tools (CFD, finite elements analysis, calculation reports…)
– Mechanical engineering degree
– CAD & CFD software expertise
– 10 years minimum experience in hydroelectric turbines design
– Bilingual English French / Skills in customer relationship / Team work, autonomy, cross trade / Managerial skills
Location: Vandoeuvre les Nancy (54)
Send us your resume firstname.lastname@example.org
*****Join a dynamic and proactive SME manufacturing in France !*****
HPP Team is commissioning a 1.5 MW Pelton turbine in DRC (Congo).
Successful FAT (Factory Acceptance Test) for an alternator of 300 rpm & 1.7 MVA for an horizontal Kaplan turbine.